An exciting opportunity has risen for a level 3 Beauty Therapist/Aesthetician.
We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. You will provide treatments to our client base, delivered in a professional manner with high standard of customer service being at the heart of everything you do.
At SDS Rejuvenate MediSpa we aim to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our clients, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers. The job role involves the candidate to work across both clinics in West Kirby and Heswall.
• Experienced level 3 therapist with laser experience.
• Provision of all aspects of beauty therapy.
• Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• Expansion of knowledge and professional development into the field of aesthetics.
• Contribution to office administration – as part of the team.
• Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email.
• Administer all appointments, cancellations and no shows, in line with company policy.
• Keep up to date with current promotions and product/treatment pricing, to provide information to clients, on request, whilst maximising sales opportunities.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Be involved and contribute at team meetings.
• Marketing and promotion of the clinic and treatments including cross selling of products that support and enhance aesthetic treatments.
• Manage, organise and update relevant client data using appropriate IT tools.
• Pursue professional development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of your role through the maintenance of personal knowledge by completing in house training and keeping up to date with new treatments and products.
• Carry out instructions given by the directors and clinic manager.
• Proactive, dynamic self-starter who has initiative to drive the business forward with minimal direction and supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn new treatments.
• Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach to duties.
• Computer literate and willing to learn new IT programmes that will support the promotion of the clinic.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work (including hours of work).
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty as minimum.
If you feel you can offer these qualities we will be excited to hear from you. Simply pop your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Point of contact: Marie Fitzsimmons