Coronavirus information and advice for our patients and visitors.
Please do not visit the clinic if you think you may have Coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has, please follow national guidance which says you should immediately:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu.
- Call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country.
- This advice should be followed even if the symptoms are minor.
We are monitoring the latest information on the impact of Covid-19 Coronavirus in the UK, we take your safety and care very seriously.
Most importantly if you are well and have not visited any of the at risk places or have not been in contact with people infected with the virus then there is no reason why your visit to the clinic should not go ahead.
We have created a safe environment at our clinics for you and have implemented sensible precautions to minimise health risks such as;
- Your contact with other patients is kept to a minimum
- Our staff will be cleaning surfaces regularly during the day
- We will provide hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser
- All staff adhere to infection control protocols
If in doubt please give our team a call on 0151 625 8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist and clarify the situation.